149 E POWELL RD, COLLIERVILLE, TN 38017
4 Bedrooms / 2.5 baths
Traditional Collierville home with lots of room for everyone.
To find out the most up to date information on this property call Suzanne at 901-508-4887
What the seller says::
What we love about our home:
1) Large, private backyard with lots of mature trees and huge deck with built in seating
2) Large home is perfect for a growing family
3) Screened in porch is a perfect spot to relax in the evening with a good book and glass of wine
4) Fully updated kitchen and all new appliances
5) Updated Master bath and second bath. Copper pipes replaced with flex tube piping from Attic to bathroom – no worries about pinhole leaks upstairs!
6) No carpet!
7) Wood burning fireplace
8) Large bedrooms
9) Wildlife! Lots of Bluejays and Cardinals on the back deck
10) Fenced in yard – perfect for pets or adding a pool!
What we love about the neighborhood:
1) Walking distance to Collierville Elementary
2) Close to Parks (WC Johnson, Powell Park, Suggs Park) and the Greenline Trails
3) Close to Shopping and Restaurants
4) Quiet neighborhood with fantastic neighbors
5) Great local youth sports programs
6) Less than 2 miles to the Historic Town Square – summer concerts, new restaurants, and historic trains!
7) Easy access to 385
8) Very safe neighborhood – great area for kids to play
9) Strong sense of local community
10) No HOA rules, but homes are kept in top condition
Exclusively listed by Suzanne White, REALTOR, Keller Williams Realty
Leave a Reply